Do I need to inform the council myself or is this something you can do for me?

Do you dispose of the rubble and bricks or is this something I need to arrange myself?
Can you guarantee that your work will satisfy the councils building regulations and pass the building inspection and what will you do if the building inspector for any reason does not pass the inspection.
Show all

We provide an “All-In-One” service which includes the entire building control process, from making and submitting the building notice application, to arranging the building inspection and providing a certificate confirming that the work meets local council building regulations.

1 Comment

  1. You can inform the council or request us to inform on your behalf, where a bigger project is being undertaken some clients usually submit their plans during the planning phase directly or via the architect.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.




Click one of our representatives below to chat on WhatsApp or send us an email to

× How can I help you?