We have teams of Builders in towns in East Anglia including Essex, Enfield, Ilford and Watford but to name a few. If you are based in East Anglia and are considering removing a chimney breast or a chimney stack, contact us and we can provide you with a free quote and free advice
We offer the following building services in East Anglia:
- Chimney Removal – If your chimney is no longer required because you have removed your chimney breasts, the solution is to remove the chimney top down to the roof.
- chimney breast removal – If you no longer use a chimney breast you can remove it from 1 or more rooms or entirely providing suitable support for the remaining chimney breast and chimney stack.
- fireplace removal – if you no longer use a fireplace you can remove it along with the chimney breast it is attached to.
- chimney stack removal – if you no longer use or have already removed your chimney breast, you can remove your chimney stack and close and seal of the roof.
- gallows brackets – if you have removed part or all of your chimney breast and need to support the remaining chimney breast and chimney stack with gallows brackets they must meet building regulation requirements.
- Steel Beam – if you have removed part or all of your chimney breast and need to support the remaining chimney breast and chimney stack with steel beam support they meet meet building regulation requirements.
- remove a wall – if you would like to remove an internal wall or load bearing wall to create a through lounge or to introduce an open plan living space.
AL St. Albans, Hertfordshire
CB Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
CM Chelmsford, Essex
EN Enfield, Middlesex
IG Ilford and Barking, Essex
IP Ipswich, Suffolk
LU Luton, Bedfordshire
MK Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire